9.6.12

Connecting Back With You


It had been a looooooong time .. I know but I have been so busy with work and my EMBA – 2012 flies so fast I have been so tired and overload with work and study.
I had been shopping like crazy .. I feel every thing is great and wow in the shops
3 million dollars are not enough J
I felt I want to write and be back to the blog world , so wait for me I will be back and update everyday .
This Summer no travel and this make me so sad but I will try to do something new and enjoy Ramadan in the heat.
See you soon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

REALLY AM SO HAPPY TO KNOW ABOUT THE EMBA ..

WITH MY BEST WISHES FOR YOU

YOURS .. SOME ONE

_TER said...

So its been 6 months since that blog post yala i want to read more
and good luck with the shopping lol coz EMBA will finish but the shopping never will :P
صدفة