10.8.11

I love you holiday




Hi , How are you all? II know it had been a very very long time, I was extremely busy. Work overload and Study in the same time, I finished 4 subjects at the college and the results were fine.
I needed a long vacation and yes i got it, I am in UK – Exeter my lovely and wonderful city.
I am having fun and relaxing , theweather is wow –typical British weather, 4 season in the same day J and I am enjoying wearing my dresses and coats that I cant wear in UAE as our weather is hot and the abaya make it difficult to do so J
I visited the English Rivera a city called Torquay and I visited Playmouth city. Ramdan started in ! of august and it is difficult in the first day as the day time is so long but we will get the Ajer In Shaallah. I cooked several time and it was yummy :)
My birthday was quiet Jall my family and friends greeted me . London crises made my dad worry but thanks to Allah nothing in Exeterand hope nothing will happened.
I am happy to know new friends and i feel so blessed with people love alhamdulelah.
I will be back to UAE – AD oh I miss my country and family and friends so so much on 26 August Inshallah.
Enjoy the pics
See you soon
Our neighborhood.
The high street
Exeter Cathedral
Torquay marine, Balloon, a cruise in the sea and a walk in the lovely garden of the golf yard.
Plymouth train station and Drake Circus Shopping mall
Jewelry , Beauty products and fashion is my passion
Ramadan Cooking- Chicken with vegetables in the oven ...

No comments: