27.9.10

A state of mind !

Hi All,
I want to say that it is the time to be more relaxed and put all your resolutions and targets for 2011.. I have many dreams that In Shaallah will become true , I will list them here in the right time.

I am better now... it was a matter of time that I was so upset and down ..some people have a great influence on u that they don’t know that they make u happy with only a hi ….how strange that a word from a person can change ur mood and make all the pain evaporate ..

I am in a stage that my job is going fine and stable .. and I am happy with my colleagues and mangers .. touch wood..

I miss my friends Su and Chandny and Mooood so much ..

I am happy that baba is in my life … he is so kind may Allah bless him..

I feel that Love is a Legend and I don't believe in it any more .. I think that it is only a state of mind that can vanish just when the wind of refuse blows … Whatever!!!!

Sorry I didn’t say Eid Mubarak :) shame on me....

I feel I want t read but I am so tired and once I open any book I fall asleep :(

I visited the exhibition of Hunting and Equestrian , I felt nice because I felt that I am home in it ..
I feel want to do something new , like new hobby or meet new people or travel around the world :)

See u all sooon

It is wow , the head of the falcon is all diamond !

Eid Mubarek from Elghala...

I wana be heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere :(

No comments: