8.11.10

Sweet November

Hi , How are you all? Hope everybody is in a good health.
Finally , Sweet November is in town, cool breeze playing with colorful trees , sky is clear happy faces all around , how I love this time of the year (NOV- DEC-JAN-FEB) in my country . you want to know why ?:
- The weather is coooool and coooool and cooooool
- It is the time for nice trips and camping
- GLOBAL VILLAGE Time J
- Poem , beach and reading time for me
- I love taking PHOTOs in this time of the year
- Eid Holiday , National Day holidays
- Jackets , Worm PJs , No AIR CONDITION, no sweat , and socks
- Many Many Many nice things happened to me in this period (more than the bad thing )
I had my interview for studding Executive MBA and I hope I will be accepted ..ask Allah for me .
I didn’t gain weight since I came from LONDON cool J
I am in a mood to travel oooooooooooooh I wan go to Lebanon and London
I miss my friends Su , Fatima and Moooood
I hope life will bring happiness to all of you
See you …

2 comments:

Mariam said...

Such a sweet november, its a very romantic month where the weather is between warm and cool. good luck in your MBA studies. i know you can do it.

elghalakelah said...

Thank you mariam I agree with u , I miss u
Thanks I wish u too al the beat