26.7.10

UK i am here finally

Hi All,
A big hi from UK - Exeter. It had been such a long time since i visited Exeter , about 11 years exactly .Oooooh what a looooong time ...
how i miss every inch of this place ...

When the plane reached UK my heart was beating so fast and when it had landed on Heathrow Airport i felt i enter into a dream ... We catch the bus i looked outside the window and looked to the streets then the hills and landscapes all brought old ... sweet memories ...

We reached home, all the pictures, all the dear faces, all the nice and sad circumstances popped up in front of me face.. The smell of the wet soil, the rain drops like sweet shower the cool breeze all are amazing..

i feel relaxed and younger by 11 years :) ...

We go to the down town everyday walking taking pictures and eat ... yes eat i am so afraid that when i will go back to UAE i will gain all the weight back again :(

In 5 days i gain joy happiness plus a heartache .. my heart is hurting me for many reasons , Why when you care about someone your care is a disturbance ?? and why they think when you remember them and ask about them that you are not having fun and you think about them lots? don't they know that when you love someone your joy and happiness never complete without them ?? how strange !! how strange !!

Today I discover that many thing innocent in-front of you are never true.. I face a situation that make my heart break but i cant do anything about it :( May Allah turn everything ok..

I feel lonely even i am surrounded by all , I feel lonely even I am so happy here , when you miss someone words , jokes , actions suddenly every thing seems empty :(...
Hope we will had fun !!! ...


A veiw on the way to Exeter..



The big Cathedral f Exeter..

No comments: