27.6.10

New life… New hope

Hi All, :)
What do you feel when you see a new life is born in front of you ? Oh my God !!
It is a totally different experience ,,, If you think passing high school or college is the ultimate happiness then you are wrong …

If you think that winning the lottery is a huge enormous luck … then u are wrong..
If you think that going around the world or falling in love with the greatest person or having everything beautiful is the happiness then again and again and again you are totally wrong….
Watching a baby come to life is all the happiness plus tears of joy …

all the pain you feel when watching your best people on that position will vanish , when you hear the baby cry for the first time ..
all the stress and ache gone when you see those tiny hands and feet ….

I did it …. I was with my sister .. she gave birth to a beautiful girl … and guess her name ???? her name is Elghala :) :) she took my nick name actually she is Elghala Kelah and Kelah with her smiley dimples …

When they say love from the first glimpse is true …then yes .. it is so true …
Love strike your heart just when you touch their skin … when you see them sleep like an angels .. and open their eyes with yawning …ooooooh I want to eat her :) I miss her already….
I felt I was brave but I feel so scared to be in her position >> I know >> I know I am a scary chicken ..coz it is a huge huge thing really it is … No one can imagine it until experience it in real..
Life is born from a life ..It keeps you speechless … Subahhan Allah ..

May Allah bless you sis and let you overcome all the pain and bless our little Elghala Kelah :)
Love you …… <3>

Watch it ..a baby girl is inside...
Fedathaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

No comments: