17.3.10

Me and life ...

How are you all? Hope you are all fine. I have many in my basket :
• Finally I will take the IELTS exam it will be on 8th June wish me all the luck for my higher study purpose.
• I bought many new books and happy to start one of them and they are worth every penny.
• I am starting to read :) I am reading a book called excuse the title language but it called:" Skinny Bitch" so enlightening regarding food and healthy mind and body
• I got a new Barberry scarf and Sandals and belt love the heart print on them
• Starting to wear flat sandals I am so tired from high heels.
• Joining the Gym! :)
• Say good Bye for Love , no more love in this world.
• Waiting for my friend Meme wedding , I am sure she will be so charming and beautiful in shaallah.
• I miss Su so so much :( looking forward to April when she will come here.
• I love my work even it makes me so tense and tired ,love my colleagues specially Huda my sweety friend :) love you ...
• Want to travel so far
• Want to be a different person
• Wish my Mother a happy mother day and I miss her s much
• Wish all the greed and using of kind hearted people to end :(
• Miss someone so so so much.
See you all soon
Flat Sandels so comfy...

Book worm, yes i am ...


I like this in the Bok Fair AD...


I loved it so victorian but :( very expensive ...


Isn't he handsome !

No comments: