15.2.10

2010 late update

It has been days and days since I wrote here , I had many many things to say . I will summarize as follows:
• I went to Lebanon , wow amazing country ,amazing weather ,people , shopping and yummy food. I love where we stayed on the mountain great place – Grand Hill Buremanah.
• I lost six kilos ! Yahooo , but I gain 4 of them back :( this all because of Lebanon food :)
• I traveled to Kuwait , had a blast time for in my cousin graduation party
• I am doing good in my work al hamdulellah.
• The bad thing this year is my health I am 2 days fit and health and 5 days sick :( I made a full check up the results are positive ! strange !
• Being addicted to lush product wow how I love there massage bars and bubble bars.
• Being a M.A.C cosmetic freak I am continuing to buy there every new collection :) crazy I am .
• I got 3 special things this year , Chanel bag and a transparent shoes wow I love them and a Valantinue watch.
• Love in the air .. no more words here ;)
• Miss my friend Su and Kytheria so much , as the first left AD forever and the second disappear I really miss you all.
• I love my Black berry it make me so close to all family and friends , a big kiss for who spread it all around
• I am looking for my master study any recommended colleges ?
• I miss my Mother so much and my fiend Fatima :(
• I lost friends and gain new friends , that sad and cool
• Watched two wow movies for me so far AVATAR and My Name Is Khan.
I done 2 crazy things one cant say it second i made 15 Abayas!! i am so crazy
• I want to travel more
• I want to be healthy and slim
• I want to talk to Shah Rukh Kahn tell him how I adore him , I follow him in twitter hope he will response one day and don’t think I am one of a crazy fan that want to destroy his life :) , my biggest dream is to meet him , it is a dream , when it will become true I don’t know :)
• I love you all <3>
See you soon all
The collection i love :)
love travelling
one of the 15 Abayas!
I just love the movie and him :)
Grand Hill BuRemanh -Lebanon


No comments: