9.11.09

Looooooooooooooooong time ago

Hi all,
It had been so so busy months for me .. in work I am overload and outside I have different life style in somehow ..
I start a diet ! wow this is new in town lol . I lost 7 kg so far and I am so happy about it , but I need to be more healthy and go to Gem and start to work out . my body become so flabby I need to firm it :).
I am happy from inside , and in the same time I am not
I am happy cause I feel everything going right and sad because I lost dear people to my heart in my life.
But I am learning how I can survive. Ummmm what else , I change my body care scheme to Lush products and I am madly in love with their products specially there Shampoos , hair care and massage bars.
I visited new places such as the YAS island not by car by our jet boat :). I saw several movies and I liked many of them so far.
I bought several gadgets and clothes that I am madly in love with them specially after loosing weight :)
Recently I am in love with D & G brand and Desigual shop oh I love them . I want a dress from the first and jacket from the second brand.
I want to start my Master degree soon in shallah ..
And by the way I might go to Lebanon in Eid long holiday so yaaaaaaapy I am waiting for this trip , hope it won't be canceled .
That’s all so far see you soon.


one of the Jackets I want :(


Lush Products wow is not enough for them...


YAS Island , the car formula track and the Ferrari them park..


my diet food :(

No comments: