20.6.10

Words...

Hi All ,
Do you all know that a single word can make a human been happy ?

Do you know it can make a whole new person?
Do you know that it can raise a soul and build a personality ?
Do you know that a nice word with a smile from the heart can change the path of a person ?
Do you know that a word plus another word plus another word will make a sentence of words that can make a huge different in a person world?

I do know :)

Really , I feel so surprised that an honest , loveable word can make me so happy and relax . It can make my feelings raise to reach the sky .. my heart beats and my eyes pour out happiness tears …

If someone say an honest word to you and smile , this will make you believe in hope again and you will feel that there is still happiness exists around you … you know>>> a song pop in my mind I used to hear it when I was in UK :) this is the link "Words" ..

I love nice words , I feel they can heal all wounds , I will ask you all out there :
Be Honest , say nice words , smile always ... really you will make a miserable person so happy .

Hope u learn the power of nice , honest words ….
See you


The power of :I Love You.. Who can make this sentence more

than only words?,,,,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STILL HAVING THE BEAR

STILL HAVING THE BOOK

STILL HAVING THE ROSE ... BUT

VERY FAR AND STILL AWAY..

SOME ONE ..