19.8.09

Life update

Hi all,
It has been a while, many things changed in my life in this way I am away let me share what I’ve been into:
- I got promoted at work – so more and more responsibilities , I love my job and I find it very challenging but it is what I do and it is fun even the routine is some time very irritating :).


-I am free from a feeling I hold it for 10 years inside me .

-My health fluctuate from fine to good to bad to worse and vise versa.

I- made new friends …

-I traveled ! yahooooooooooooo finally I traveled after 11 years , I went to Kuwait , it was hot but I enjoyed it so so so much with family and had a blast time shopping and hanging around .. I saw my old house and school many things their brought back beautiful memorires J - must go back there so soon .

-I feel relax and satisfied Alhamdulellah

-I finished all Eid shopping so soon right ;)

-I feel I want to go to Dubai with my friend: So, and enjoy our time

-Thinking to buy a car soon – any suggestions?!!

-I want to join the GYM but I don’t know when

Now I will say : Ramadan Kareem to every one and Inshallah all your fasting and good work will be accepted by ALLAH.

Amen

See you all soon :)

No comments: