22.6.09

The propsal !

Dear all,
How are you ?I hope all is fine … I saw the proposal this week and I feel it is so wonderful movie , I fall in love with Sandra Bullock and with the Ryan Reynolds and with Alaska..
I loved the nature there and the weather I feel it is wow. The feelings between the two characters are great and I day dreamed to have such love in my life …sigh
The most thing that excite me that I saw a guy that looks exactly the same adding some Italian touches with the actor !!!! , I was surprised and I feel I am dreaming lol
Anyway dreams are good sometimes..
See you soon


Red bb cover for a red rose :)

The Style Worrier.. love it for summer

4 comments:

Suhail said...

Hey there,


I just passed by your blog, and wanted to say keep it up, however I dan't see movies a lot these days, but I'll try my best to see this movie ASAP


Thanks a lot

mosha said...

i loved the proposal too .. it's by far one of the best movies i've seen this year .. the "dancing in the woods" part was hilarious!

ibrahim said...

happy for. we didnt speak for a long time since june i think. but happy that u got promoted you deserve it you r a good person.
i am happy that you had it out and you are better now

elghalakelah said...

Suhail , Mosha , Ibrahim
thank you so much for passing by
some movies can make you happy and others can make you sad
depend how you see them
and for my promotion i am happy too
may Allah be with all of us and give us happy and nice life.