15.1.14

Sharing with you some thoughts...

Hi All, 
Do you know the feeling of being so hungry to write? i do coz i am really so so so hungry to write and write and write.
i miss expressing my feelings , thoughts and discuss new trends and some serious topics.
Today I realize that I love being a publisher or a writer and asked myself what is holding me back! I wondered why life sometimes takes us so far from our passion and hobbies, how it create a lazy personalities that can’t sit and focus on one thing we love. J
I want all of you to encourage me to be back to write to share experiences and stories with all of you out there.  How about suggesting topics of the  week for example?! 
Being in mid of January make me realize how time slept so fast under our own shoes. I want 2014 to be different in all means so lets hope it will be.

I will share some pictures with you as flashback of 2013, there were bad and good memories,,,


                                                 42 National Day love it …..
                                                     Enjoying Eid in  Dubai Mall
                                     my niece  Shouq love her under the rain in Exeter

                                                   My niece  and nephew funny faces i love them

 
                                   UAE - Dubai you get it -EXPO 2020 yes yes yes

                              My GrandFather Death - till today i can't believe he is gone :(
         Being in UK make me feel so so good


Finally Love Allah .. every one will LOVE, forever ..  express your love don't let go , never...



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey , love reading your blog and hope that you do reach your full potential. You have great writing skills and always keep me interested in what you will write next. Keep it up and don't let anything or anyone get in the way or stop you. :)