12.6.09

A day to remeber...

Hi all ,
I wake up very early today , don’t know why? Just I feel I slept enough even I slept late last night any how I am so lazy I don’t update my blog and this make me sad , I love to write and share knowledge, ideas , lifestyle and so on .

Let's start with this update …

I went to Dubai last week , I had a work to do then I went to Dubai Mall it is very nice , I went to it with my mother for the first time , i always go with my mom to new places in the first time :) love you Mom...

This time it was with my girlfriend who is a Shopping Geek ... lol , no honestly I am the one.
We went to several shops , all were in sale , nice shops , huge and have everything you want .. same shops in all UAE Malls but in Dubai Mall it is so different becuse they are huge and has many extra items ... We couldn’t go to all the shops , the Mall is so huge and our feet were swollen and hurt but we didn’t care lol ….

The dinner made our day such a different experience , we ate outside near the big dancing fountain the view is so so so outstanding even the weather was not cool but there was a breeze coming from don’t know where , we were speechless feeling free and like we were in Paris or somewhere not in UAE .

After food we went back to Abu Dhabi carrying mix feelings of joy and satisfaction even the tiredness taken over our bodies..

But I love what I bought , I got skirt and shirts and rings I didn’t kill my budget like usual lol.. good girl Maya...

I recommend staying in T
he Address Hotel and go shopping in Dubai Mall one day isn’t enough at all .. Souk Al Bahar is near to Dubai Mall it is worth to visit it too...

Enjoy the pics :



The huge Aquarium in Dubai Mall so lovely...

I will just say WOW !

i love this shope...

The Address Hotel ...


The dancing fountain ... a breath taking view ...


Souq al Bahar near the fountain and Burj Dubai and Dubai Mall

See you sooooooooooooon

No comments: