30.4.09

“Crying is something useful”

Hi All,
I am in a mood that called “ baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad “ and in the same time “ Please leave me alone … I want to do something useful alone!!!” I feel I don’t want to go out either take me to a plane to a far away Island or please let me in my room I want to do the following:

· Read and Read and Read! Many Many books on my shelves begging me to read them and I don’t listen
· Write in my blog , forum
· Start my writing for a book I want to make long time ago
· Prepare for the website I and my uncle going to launch
· Tidy my room ( I wish I can re make my room” I want a new room – new furniture :( )
· Give away old staff
· I want to memorize Quraan
· Arrange the magazine section – keep what I want and through the unneeded ones

When I will do all that I need a plan for sure

Kytheria web is my “morning breakfast” :) because I read her updates with my breakfast … her words and pictures makes my breakfast taste so yummy!!

Her updates today reminds me of something
When I cried after I finished a novel !!


What happened is that after I read
“A day will come “for Audrey Howard I cried and cried and cried . I remember that it was in a weekend that we stayed in hostel to study .. I remembered that I finished study and went to bed ; grabbed my novel and read I wanted to finish it with all means and when I dod , it was 4 o’clock AM and my cousin ccme back to bed to sleep after long night studding she saw me crying with big eyes open and amayzed I said to her i want to marry this guy in the story lol she laughed at me and said go to sleep u r mad who cries after reading a book !! I told her u don’t know the amusement and taste of reading so u will not understand me tears …

Honestly, I don’t know why I cried, I think me and
Meme share same feeling with interacting with the thing we read.. I feel that I am in there with all the fiction characters.
my friends told me u r crazy when I told them about the crying part but when I gather them for a bed night story “lol” one day in the hostel
I told them the story and they all were so silent in the end ..

Imagine for long time this story cling in their minds, one girl in my graduation party get me golden ribbons with drawing of some words and pictures of the story !! I was so surprised that the story makes them so creative :) and stay in their minds
I asked them why this particular story touched them so much … they said it is a great story and the way u said it to us was great .. ur way touched our heart .. lol
I felt so nice :)
I think being a teacher is my second Job …

Reading is something so so interesting … so people out there if you don’t read you lost the meaning of life ...



i want to go there :(

i like this shop a lot
Time passes so fast I don’t believe it is Thursday
already...

See you soon :)

9 comments:

enory said...

I want to read and read and read tooo!! I promised myself that I will not buy any more books until I finish the ones that I have. But its so hard for me to catch up on my reading with all the work and uni stuff ='(

I agree with you that people who dont read have lost the meaning of life. Whenever I hear someone say "I hate reading" or "I never read anything" I really feel sorry for them! They are missing out on so many wonderful things!

Btw honey, I am not leaving the company =P lool I was meaning to email you but I keep getting loaded with work.. I think we're in the same building!! Do you have a BB?

elghalakelah said...

u r totslly right
R we in the same building no
i dont yet
i will
waiting for ur emial :)

kytheria said...

you got me excited to read this book, i hope i can find it in the bookstore. i also want that book of the african lady that you missed its name lol. i usually get very intimate with a book i like while reading, i feel like part of the character, sometimes i can feel their sorrow and pain, their happiness, their touches..everything!! there is a big part of New Moon that got the worst out of me, it was too painful to read it. i lost food and sleep appetite.

MYTH.Graphy said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah u just filled me with guilt dear =( it's been really a long time since i last read something ...

elghalakelah said...

Kytheria ...
yes u will love the books and wish this sleepless sleep and loosing appetite go away ..

MYTH ...
Do read it is so relaxing ..

kytheria said...

hun i was searching for A Day Will Come book and it seems its out of stock everywhere, so i checked amazon and they only sell used ones :-s. shall i go for it?

elghalakelah said...

ummm
i will get it for you
i will search my old library
if i didnt find it i will inform you

mayootha said...

Salam alaikom
Wow, Shosho I luv ur blog. It's so much u!
I gave u the book 2 read 'A Day Will Come', remember? And I think I hav it 2. I will look 4 it in my bookshlf and send it 2 u if u r interested Kytheria.

elghalakelah said...

Oh Mayootha
u r my sweetheart
yes you are the one who gave it to me and I return it back when I finished it, and I looooooooooooooooooove so much
u r the one who urged me to read English novels and I started with the full circle for Danielle Steel
and since then I never stopped 
I am sure Meemee will love to read it ..
Thank you my sweet heart